Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Today: No BS

Debriefing from Closet Culling: More or less failure. But in my defense, this is kind of an on-going thing, right?

Ok, here's the honest truth. I went for an all day bike ride instead of going clothes shopping. What can I say for myself. Shopping is awful. Give me some more time to warm up to it. And don't say that I have been for two weeks, because you'd be absolutely right, and I'd have to... stop speaking to you.

Today, there will be No BS.

See how good I did up there, with the truth? I'm going to keep that up.

Because my boss is great. Have I told you? As compared to other bosses, he's probably way better than all of them. He's super relaxed and helpful. But you should see the face he makes when he thinks someone's BS'ing him. It makes him unhappy. So I'm going to try to be extra careful not to be my usual 'exaggerate and make up funny stories' self around him. That stuff sounds like you're BS'ing, in case you haven't heard it. As much as one's friends might enjoy stupid stories that you've exaggerated for their benefit, maybe one's boss doesn't appreciate so much...