Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today: Do Something Else

Debriefing on No BS: Actually didn't get to speak with my boss that much, so it will also have to be a bit ongoing. Nothing much got scaled back with friends, though, as I noticed that it contributes to the "being quiet" topic we discussed previously.

I was going to resolve yesterday to Not Play Video Games for one night, but then I was too busy playing video games all night to make that resolution! Pre-Fail!

Today, I will resolve to Do Something Extracurricular.

That is to say, not my job, not a household chore, and not a hobby (video games included in that list). In my case, that's contributing to a resume-building external opportunity, but judges will accept anything that doesn't fall into one of the categories mentioned above. Surprisingly challenging, no?