Friday, May 13, 2011

Today: Execute

Debriefing from Review Blog: Well, I started writing a very long post, and it probably needs some more editing and pictures / video, but I did make progress, not that it is necessarily shown here.

Today, I'm going to Execute.

We have a plan for the evening, and it'll take a lot to put it together. I'm going to contribute, and if things don't come together, I'm resolutely not going to be irritated.

On a different note, I'm dreadfully convinced that there's something about the timbre of my voice that screams: "Don't take me seriously!" I am the type of person who can ask someone nicely to cut it out, then ask not so nicely, then go directly to grisly threats and violent punishment, and STILL no one pays attention. Also, it feels like every one of my suggestions, ever, gets ignored. I'll put this potential exaggeration to the test this weekend. I will prove that no one pays attention by increasing the number of suggestions, direct orders, accusations, and calls for help. I will show you that everyone I know no longer responds to the sound of my voice.

Depressing. But scientific.