Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Today: Back to Work

Debriefing from Be More Firm: that's going to have to be a longer-term resolution, not just a single day thing. But don't concern yourself with it, it is something of a personal matter that can probably be dealt with successfully with this one resolution.

Today, it's Back to Work.

It's only been a single day of holiday, and I'm dragging my feet to work. I don't return from vacation too well. I do feel well-vacation'ed, and I did get a lot of old neglected resolutions out of the way, but now that the Sanity Meter is full, I dread subjecting it to the drain of work again!

So today's resolution is to be a good sport and get back into work-mode. Not quite like jumping back into the cold pool from the hot tub, more like easing back in one limb at a time, but it still counts.

At least I have grilling leftovers to console me over lunch.