Friday, May 6, 2011

Today: Don't Murder Anyone

Debriefing from Notice Clothing: Some of the California ladies, they dress so fine. Some of the California ladies, they dress like idiots. Most all of the men are pretty much dressed as scrubs. I guess that's the extent of the report. Oh, there was one old dude dressed like a classic old southern lady going to the horse races: straw hat, flowery skirt, pink sweater. Really. He had a beard, and everything. Oh California. Am I the only one who is not okay with your crazy?

Today, I will Not Murder Anyone.

And that's a promise! I only have one co-worker (I know you're jealous), but he's sometimes.... annoying.

That's not the word I want to use. But "Not Murder Anyone" means I'm not going to take any rash or drastic action until I give myself a bit of time to calm down from his latest antics. He's lucky he's not within 'choking range' for right now...