Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Biggest Loser S14:E2

Biggest Loser shows off it's association with the NFL's Play60, Walgreen's, etc.  Jillian is forced to have a sit-down with what remains of her team and ask them what she needs to do to get them to work and stop quitting in the gym. Her team wins the challenge again and nets a Play60 visit for Sunny's (their representative teen's) school. Dr. H makes his requisite visit and scares the contestants straight (hopefully).
Bob, Jillian, and Dolvett had the chance to design their own outdoor gyms, and Bob's contains a bunch of crossfit people.  I recognize some of them - man I need to watch less tv, if I recognize some of these people from the CrossFit Games.
Jillian's team loses the weigh-in AGAIN and she is down to only two players.  I doubt I can grasp how angry she is.