Friday, April 22, 2011

Today: Finish Strong

Debriefing on Revive an Old Hobby: Not 'revive' so much as 're-dabble' in this case. But, that's what hobbies are for, right?

Today I'm going to Finish Strong.

Tonight I've got to get everything situated for my trip tomorrow. Even though I'm mostly packed and prepared, I've got a lot more left to pack, and a lot of work that hasn't gotten done yet! I'd better find a good place to leave off, and wrap the code up neatly before I leave it in a shambles for either my coworker to pick up on Monday, or myself to pick up on Thursday when I get back (invariably, after my coworker looks at it and says: WTF?).

I'm using the term Finish Strong partly because it's playoff season in the NBA and NHL, and that's what they always say, right? Finish strong. Fourth quarter drive. Staying full speed ahead in elimination games. That kind of sentiment.