Thursday, January 20, 2011

Begun: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Huge game hiatus due to League of Legends. Perhaps I'll talk about champions sometime, but what you need to know about that game is that it is (like DoTa before it) some kind of huge magnetic time sink. I guess it can't compare to WoW, but I don't play that, and I obviously don't have time!

I barely have time for the hundreds upon hundreds of steam games that are out there, but let me point you to this one - it hovers around the $5 range, and it's a very competent co-op game for two. Don't let the title fool you, they're just using the IP. It's not a Lara Croft proper, it plays more like Diablo 2. Two people run around, solving ancient ruin puzzles, and shooting up the bad guys, getting powerups along the way. Not too long, not too terribly short. Give it a looksee.