Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today: Errands

Debriefing from Show No Weakness: I'm actually quite pleased with results, but not pleased with my ability to stick with this resolution. It really requires a big change in speaking habits.

Today's resolution will be two-pronged, due to my vows to ease up on intense work-focused resolutions. Half effort will go to "Getting More Involved" and half will go to "Running Non-Work Related Errands".

You run errands at work, right? I'm not getting a skewed perspective of work from friends and family? I suppose in super high-powered jobs, there isn't time for it, but I need to do a few things that I've been putting off - email a friend, renew library books, RSVP for this or that, check out the NorCal Pirate Festival. Today we're going to spend time to catch up on real life kinds of things.