Saturday, May 15, 2010

Batman: Arkham Asylum, Just Started

Maybe it's the games I've been playing, but this game doesn't quite look as nice. What a thing to say. "Maybe it's the supermodels I've been dating lately, but you seem rather on the heavy and short side."

Anyway. What it may lack in the looks department it makes up for in moves. I'm liking the variety and smoothness of his fighting technique so far. Though, and this is a small nitpick, he oddly doesn't commit to his moves, just kind of swings without following through. Just a small oddity, nothing to get worked up about.

Back to the view. Maybe it's not the ugliest thing in the world, but it's certainly being obscured too much by Bats himself, and swings rather unhelpfully in most cases thus far. I kind of need the camera on my side in a game like this.

By and large, I'm into this kind of storyline and game concept; we'll have to see if my eyes can take the abuse for extended periods.