Thursday, May 3, 2007

Identity

I should be on that show, Identity. I'm really good at this.

So, there's a random show on Discovery Channel called "Cash Cab" and I only caught maybe 2 minutes of it, but the premise is that a game show disguised as a common New York City cab drives around the city picking up unsuspecting contestants. The theme of today's questions was apparently food, but you'll never guess who the cab happened to pick up.

It was totally Crazy Legs Conte and Eater X! Now, the show probably had no way of recognizing these guys, but I'm a fan of MLE, as stupid as it may be. They answered almost every question right, seeing as these guys ought to know everything there is to know about food. I just thought I should mention it, since no one else made the connection to the celebrities.

The real conclusion to all this is that I watch too much TV.